Terms & Conditions
Effective 29th June 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our domain is hosted with GoDaddy. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- We reserve the right to modify or refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We may offer new products and/or services through the website, Instagram, Facebook, and any other third party platform. Any and all new products and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website, Instagram or Facebook page. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the online store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Your use of any information or products on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment method so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by resellers or distributors.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- You understand that your content (not including payment information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Payment information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions are not permitted on this website or associated social media, and will be removed.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence, and will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- From time to time, this website may also include third party links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
Aromas by Red can be contacted here or by sending an email to email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions of Service were last updated 29th June 2020.